




At our annual cookie bake last Sunday, my Mother and Sister's were discussing christmas tree's and all of the ornaments that we had collected over the years. There are some special ones that stand out and have been on my tree faithfully all of these years. I thought that it would be fun to share them. Especially for my mom and sister's who have not seen them for many years. I have many great memories of all of our ornaments on the same tree.

I see that you put the ornaments that Grandma Streeter made at the top of the tree too. My bell is pink and my wreath is blue. I have been really looking at the wreath this year to see if I can duplicate it for all of grandmas great grandkids. Those ornaments always make it on my tree too. Ahh memories. I wish I could have been there to chat about ornaments.
ReplyDelete