I have been married to my husband, Steve for 4 years and we both work very hard for our family. Steve is a self employed finish carpenter and I run a child care business from my home. This allows me to work and raise my family. We love to spend time together.
Steve and I met on March 22nd 2001. It was love at first sight and we decided to start a family right away. He was my rock during my divorce to Ryan and Arrow's father, which was final in July of 2003. We were married on March 20th 2004, right before the birth of our twins. We have managed to stay strong through the many hardships of raising a large family. I guess what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger. Needless to say, we love our kids and they keep us going.
Becki, awesome year in review. There were somethings that I missed and I sighed when I saw those pictures. I miss all of you so much!
ReplyDelete