




The girls (Arrow, Skylar, Faith and LaReina) had a dance recital at the Festival of Tree's on Saturday. They all did a great job! It is hard to get up on stage in front of that many people and none of them got stage fright this year. After the recital, they got to go through the Teddy Bear Hospital. They got to pick out their bear, name it and fix all of its broken bones with the help from nurses from Providence. Unfotunately, Sebastian got sick right before we left for the Convention Center and threw up in the lobby. Steve had to take him home and missed the recital. Then, they all started dropping like flies. Faith got sick afterwards, in the parking lot of Shari's right before lunch, so we had to take her home, then as I was getting Faith all cleaned up, Skylar said that her tummy was aching. What a day! At least none of them threw up on stage at the recital and Thank God Faith did it before we got into the resaurant. Later that night after Renae's birthday party, LaReina also got sick. Luckily, it did not last long and they are all back to normal.

They all look so cute. I am sorry that I miss out on everything. Tell Arrow that I like the name of her bear "Hot Chocolate" is my favorite!
ReplyDelete