Monday, December 22, 2008

Never seen snow like this here before

This is the craziest weather! Even driving with chanes is difficult with the snow levels so high. Hopefully, we will still be able to get together with family on Christmas. We will just have to make it all work out. The hardest thing has been being so cooped up in the house with the kids. They are all excited about Christmas coming and then with the snow on top of it all....they are having a bit of trouble settling down. Oh well, it will be a memorable Christmas for sure : )





Our back yard looks like a dump truck came and dumped snow on it.




Here I am trying to cope with all of this weirdness. Good thing for the computer. It has been giving me something to do (other then picking up after the kids)



I do not think that we will be taking the van anywhere!



There are 6 inches or more surrounding it.



This is a cool picture of the van in the snow!



There is a 9 inch snow drift against our backyard fence.



2 steps are covered that lead up to our deck.



You can see how the snow is almost 1/3 of the way up the fence!

2 comments:

  1. Your fence looks like mine. We have big drifts in some place that are a couple feet. I still can't believe we are having this weather. It is still snowing at our house and it is 10:30 am Monday morning. I loved your pics some of them are so beautiful. The kids videos were cute too. Hope to see you on Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a lot of snow too. Its snowing right now and Heather is out shoveling for the second time today. I guess I'm lucky Heather isn't too hard to settle down, she's excited but not like your kids I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete