Monday, December 29, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Skeels

We were finally able to get together with Grandma and Grandpa Skeels this weekend at Izzy's. We had a good visit and were able to catch up on things that are going on with them. The kids had fun with Conner. He is so funny. He was telling Skylar that if she was Orange juice, he would drink her up. It was really cute. We exchanged some gifts and had some food. Ryan was really impressed that they had steak. He must have at three pieces of it. The kids all enjoyed ice cream afterwards....YUMMY!

These kids love to get together.

Dad's having a good time.

Ryan with his full belly of steak and ice cream.

Mardi and Grandma had a nice visit.



Grandpa with a full belly.....see, he even popped a button :) What are you looking at Jared?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you were able to get together. I can't wait until April when I will get to hang out with you guys again.

    ReplyDelete