Friday, November 7, 2008

Thank God for Friday's


Today is finally Friday. It has been a long week, but I wanted to do something fun with the kids. LaReina was rummaging through my junk drawer this morning (which she should not have been doing) and found a broken flashlight. Then, of course everybody wanted one. I decided to go to the Dollar Tree and get everybody one. This ended up being a fun idea. We came home and closed all of the blinds. The kids have a great imagination and had a great time hunted for things underneith my furniture. We found all kinds of pieces and parts to toys that have been missing for some time. An extra bonus of housekeeping for me. They also pretended to be rockstars and used their flashlights as microphones. Well anyway, it was fun and now it is nap time.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Becki,
    Thanks for letting me comment on your blog. I love it by the way and I am very excited to be able to follow what your family is doing!

    ReplyDelete